Launch of “AgriRowad”: Egypt ‘s Agribusiness Entrepreneurship Digital Platform.
- Provide a forum for learning and training in order to foster users and practitioners’ capacity.
- Generating knowledge, networking to build the SMEs capacity to engage in evidence-based approach;
- Support different stakeholders in embedding business inclusion and value chain approach more strategically in their operations;
- Draw on the experience, knowledge, and resources of external partners to enable the AGRIROWAD to scale up its engagement in this area.
- To support agribusiness SMEs developing their business ideas through business model templates
- Develop a unified electronic application for funding Agribusiness SMEs
- Connect the agribusiness SMEs with key stakeholders in the Supply chains
- Connect different training services, connecting the needs of the agricultural labor market with training service providers.
- Importance of promoting entrepreneurs and start-ups in the agribusiness sector - H.E. Laurens Westhoff (see picture, left), Ambassador of the Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Linking agriculture research to business - Dr. Mohamed Soliman (see picture right), Chairman Agricultural Research Center /ARC
- Access to finance for agribusiness entrepreneurs and start-ups - Dr. Tamer Salah Gomaa (see picture middle), Vice Chairman Agriculture Bank of Egypt/ABE
- Presentation of AgriRowad, Egypt’s Agribusiness Entrepreneurship Platform - Ms. Dorra Fiani, Managing Director KSD/ Bashaier Networks
Access to research and technology for agribusiness entrepreneurs and start-ups
Panel discussion moderated by Ms. Fatma Sirry CEO Enactus Egypt, with:
See Presentation: EGYPT’S AGRIBUSINESS ENTREPRENEURSHIP DIGITAL PLATFORM