PRIMA Training workshop
Ankara, 12-13 December 2019. Training workshop PRIMA – Partnership for Research and Innovation in the Mediterranean Area is the most ambitious joint programme to be undertaken in the frame of Euro-Mediterranean cooperation.
PRIMA aims to:
- “build research and innovation capacities and to develop knowledge and common innovative solutions for agro-food systems,
- to make them sustainable, and for integrated water provision and management in the Mediterranean area,
- to make those systems and that provision and management more climate resilient, efficient, cost-effective and environmentally and socially sustainable,
- to contribute to solving water scarcity, food security, nutrition, health, well-being and migration problems upstream”.
- to contribute to United Nations’ Agenda 2030 through the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
PRIMA consists of European Union Member States, Horizon 2020 Associated Countries and Mediterranean Partner
Countries on an equal footing basis (co-ownership, co-management and co-funding) with the Participation of the European Commission, under the framework of an art.185 TFEU.
- PRIMA Introduction by Director Dr. Octavi Quintiana (see picture), thematic areas and topics, the Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda, SRIA
- Identify PRIMA Application Process and Access to Documents.
- Identify the main characteristics of a winning proposal and main reasons for proposal non-acceptance – Tips and Tricks
- The concept of a competitive PRIMA research proposal: Objectives, WPs, Deliverables, Milestones, Main Sections of Concept Note & Financial Aspects
- The concept of a competitive PRIMA research proposal: Objectives, WPs, Deliverables, Milestones, and Main Sections of Concept Note & Financial Aspects
Presentation by Dr. Xavier Felipe, IRTA-Food Researcher, PRIMA 2018 Project Coordinator (see picture)
- How to write a Competitive Proposal?
- Plan effectively for a good research proposal: logical framework management, Gantt Charts, Financial aspects
- Networking and building your unit/department portfolio